audiovisual  2

 

sanctuary 1

 

The Church Building

 

The original part of the facility was built in 1847. Goshen may be the oldest active church in Monongalia County. The original bricks were hand made in a field across the street. Some of the bricks have finger imprints in them. The facility has been upgraded five times and the elevator was installed in May of 2010. In March 2013, an enclosure was installed for our audio/visual equipment.   There are four parts to the facility: Sanctuary, Social Hall, Multi use Rooms, and Back Entrance.